David Velarde – Knoxville Podiatrist
Dr. Velarde graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology with a minor in Chemistry. He then went on to receive his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in Miami, FL – Class of 1996. He then practiced in Florida for six years before relocating to Knoxville. In 2004, Dr. Velarde took over Dr. Barry Ritchie’s practice until present day and is the sole podiatrist at Advanced Foot Care Center.
- Barry University – Columbia Miami Heart Podiatric Surgical Residency; Miami, FL.
- South Florida Wound Care Center at Columbia Miami Heart Institute; Clinical wound care 1998.
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine Clinical Faculty; Appointment 1997-1998 academic year.
Certifications & Professional Organizations
- Board Certified: American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry – Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- Member: American Podiatric Medical Association